RAW Afircan Shea Butter Large 32 OZ Soft & creamy unrefined African Shea butter can be used to treat: 1. Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, rashes 2. Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations. 3. Moisturizes and heals skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies 4. Anti-inflammatory properties .Provides pain relief from swelling and arthritis. 5. In Nigeria, Shea butter (popularly called ori in Yoruba) is used for the management of sinusitis and relief of nasal congestion. This is due to its hydrating properties which help in relaxing the tension in the facial skin, thus easing respiration. 6. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness in joint aches/arthritis. 7. Strengthens cuticles and nails 8. Hair conditioner for dry and brittle hair. 9. Used for chapped lips. 10. Used as a sun blocking lotion. Protects with a natural suns
- Soft and creamy unrefined African Shea Butter
- Treats dry skin, eczema, rashes, dark spots, stretch marks, burns, psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations
- Moisturizes and heals skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties for pain relief from swelling and arthritis
- Can be used to manage sinusitis and relieve nasal congestion
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness in joint aches/arthritis
- Strengthens cuticles and nails
- Conditions dry and brittle hair
- Can be used for chapped lips and as a natural sunblock
- Shea butter
- Take a small amount of RAW African Shea Butter and rub it between your palms until it melts.
- Apply the melted butter to your skin, hair, or nails and massage gently until fully absorbed.
- Use daily or as often as needed for best results.